Build Sh*t and Make Money
A workshop for tradies, presented by Ash Thomson from Award Winning Tenfold Business Coaching and Jessica Carter from Carter Marketing
About this event
Tradies in Victoria have been swamped with work since the pandemic began. But many of us are now wondering, “Everything that goes up, must come down, right?”
Are you worried that the construction boom will suddenly end and you won’t have enough work? Do you have money coming in now but not sure how to use it to protect your business in the future? Or are you working heaps but you aren’t sure if you are actually making money?
In this workshop we will discuss our predictions for the decline in the construction industry, and how important it is to prepare for the future.
• Spot forward indicators that will give you the edge,
• Develop niche marketing plans to suit your business now and into the future,
• Regain control of your business and plan ahead.
How is this workshop delivered?
This workshop will be delivered in a group setting with other local tradies. The tactics and strategies we’ll show you are used by Australia’s #1 business coaches to get proven results for trades businesses. No fluff, just practical tools and tips so you know what you need to do to get back in control and walk away feeling ready to take on the world! Your ticket includes entry to the workshop, boutique local beers and ciders, as well as finger food.
What can I expect to walk away with?
1. Practical tools for handling the post-boom in the construction sector
2. Best practice tips for investing in your business and managing your revenue
3. Simple tips for finding and marketing to your ideal clients
4. Some inspiration and an “I’ve got this!” attitude
(…And perhaps some new connections in the local trades)
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Jessica from Carter Marketing Project Management at email@example.com
*Please note refunds are not available.
Should you miss out on tickets to both events please register your interest in future events via firstname.lastname@example.org